Here you can find literally thousands of speeches that are useful for analysis.
- TED Talks. The home of the famous TED talks, with many great speeches.
- TEDx events. A global catalog of TEDx events, each of them with their own archive of speeches.
- The European Union Speech Repository - A resource geared towards training interpreters, but also a good collection of short speeches on all sorts of subjects.
- British Political Speech - A resource containing hundreds of speeches by british politicians
- US Supreme Court Oral Arguments - Recordings of all oral arguments heard by the Supreme Court of the US since 2010.
- The Miller Presidential Speech Archive - Maintained by the University of Virginia, contains a vast number of historical and current presidential speeches, with transcripts and audio or video recordings where available.
- American Rhetoric. Literally thousands of speeches, including the top 100 speeches of US History, top movie speeches,etc.. Many recordings
- Famous Speeches In History.