Check the following Powerpoint Presentations for an overview and general introduction on the Educational Program
The Educational Program consists of several big blocks.
- "The Initial Projects" - A set of easy projects designed to help you make your first steps into the world of public speaking. Furthermore you will lose the fear of being in front of an audience
- "Basics of Speaking" - A set of projects that introduce you to the basic techniques of public speaking, applicable to all kinds of speeches.
- "Basic Club Skills" - A set of projects to get you accustomed to the different roles during a meeting.
- "Speaking Techniques" - Projects become more demanding in this section. You will use more advanced techniques such as anecdotes, emotion, humour, etc. that greatly enhance the impact of some types of speeches.
- "Advanced Education Paths" - Upon completion of some projects of the "Basics of Speaking" and "Speaking Techniques", you will "unlock" the advanced education paths. Each path consists of several projects that explore specific speaking techniques, contexts or environments. Progress along the advanced paths can be paused and resumed at any time. Here you will find some of the most advanced, but also most gratifying projects. You will have to speak in front of other organizations, engage in actual leadership campaigns and do a lot of work outside of your home club, in the real world hence in uncontrolled environments. The Advanced Education Paths are designed to help you "fly on your own" away from the nest.
This is a clickable map of the educational program. Click on any project or path to learn more about it.