The Meeting Facilitator is in charge of making sure that the everything is ready for a meeting before the meeting starting time. In particular, the Meeting Facilitator:
- Arrives early at the venue and prepares all the tables and chairs
- Prepares any other equipment that the club has, such as lecterns, banners, etc.
- Ensures that there's proper air conditioning or circulation in the room
- If there is projection or other A/V equipment, it is properly prepared and set up
- Ensures that the agenda for the meeting is printed and that there are enough agendas for the members
- Ensures that there are enough feedback forms and pens.
If the club does not have a permanent Meeting Facilitator officer, then this might be a meeting role that every time is taken by a different person