The club secretary is in charge of maintaining all club files and creating the minutes for club officer meetings.
Club files include:
- Club charter and bylaws.
- Guest books.
- Lists of cooperating organizations, events or venues where members have speaking or leadership opportunities.
- Membership rosters.
- Officer Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
- Member or guest complaints and their resolution.
- Disciplinary procedures.
- Club contracts or agreements with other entities (media, other clubs or other public speaking organizations).
Access to the following files is limited only to officers and directly affected members:
- Disciplinary Procedures.
- Member or guests complaints and their resolution.
- Club Contracts or Agreements.
All other files can be accessed by all club members.