If the club collects any fees, it has to have a treasurer in charge of the basic bookkeeping. The Treasurer should be fully acquainted with the Rules for Club Finances, and has the following tasks:
- Answers all financial questions of members and guests.
- Collects the Club fees and other sources of funds into a single account.
- Reimburses officers’ authorized expenses.
- Controls and executes the payments authorized by the President for the purchase of goods and services.
- Keeps a detailed and aggregated view of all club finances, providing it to all interested parties
- Publishes online, at least once every six months, both the detailed and aggregated view of club finances.
The Treasurer has the authority to ask members to vote on a spending authorized by the President if he or she considers that the spending violates the financial rules for clubs.