The Vice-president, Membership is in charge of tending to members’ needs. In particular:
- Makes sure that there are always guest packs for guests at meetings.
- Makes sure guests are correctly taken care of at meetings, greeting them personally if attending, and talks to them after the meeting offering them to join.
- Follows up on guests and information requests.
- Helps interested guests sign up for Agora membership.
- Answers questions from prospective members and members about Agora Speakers and the club.
- Plans workshops on membership building.
- Orients new members about how the club works, its internal procedures and rules.
- With the assistance of the Vice-president, Marketing (if one exists), plans “open doors” meetings for the general public and other membership building campaigns.
- If there is not Vice President, Marketing, organizes marketing, recruiting and outreach campaigns.