The Vice-president, Education is in charge of the educational activities of the club.
- Schedules meetings and organizes their agendas, making sure all roles are filled.
- Encourages new members to start participating as soon as possible.
- Ensures that all members know how to evaluate and give feedback.
- Assigns mentors to members.
- Plans workshops on different subjects related to public speaking and leadership.
- Motivates members to advance along educational paths..
- Analyzes possible speaking and leadership opportunities for club members outside of the club environment..
- Answers questions of members related to the Educational Program.