The Vice President, Marketing is in charge of designing and implementing marketing and outreach campaigns for the growth of the club:
- Promotes media interest in the Club and the organization by contacting media outlets, writing press releases or letters.
- Develops the Marketing Budget and Marketing Plan.
- Creates advertising materials.
- Designs and executes advertising and outreach campaigns for club activities (either regular meetings, “open door” meetings or contests).
- With the assistance of the Vice-president, Education, plans “open doors” meetings for the general public and other membership building campaigns.
- Ensure that Agora and Club branded materials are created and used according to the branding guideline.