The Agora Speakers community and Agora Speakers International can help you in starting a club in a variety of ways:
- Advice and tips from people that have gone down this path, including meeting venue suggestions.
- Educational materials.
- Online training to members
- Q&A sessions
- Website hosting
- Templates, logos, banner and stationery designs.
- You can produce all the materials locally. No need to buy stuff from a central location.
- Formal backing - we can send official letters of support to authorities designated by you to prove that your activity is educational, nonprofit, and affiliated to a worldwide Foundation.
- Targeted promotion of your club or event, if it is the first club in your city.
However, please note that Clubs are local, independent entities organized and led by local volunteers for the benefit of local members. As such, Agora Speakers International cannot help with:
- Free physical goods of any kind.
- Compliance with the local regulations.
- Insurance, if required.
- Finding a meeting venue, or negotiations with local venue owners.